Monday, July 10, 2006

is this thing on?

wow - it's like i have nothing to say since i've returned to the country. I guess nothing seems quite as exciting anymore! And that right there is the downfall of this thing, you can all tell when I'm really boring and have no stories to tell.

Todays topic - I'm old. I mean, I'm not old. really. But I just had a birthday and today I am falling apart. My whole body hurts, but in places where OLD people hurt. It's not like I pulled a muscle, or have a bruise, or got a really cool field hockey injury - no. my BACK hurts. my HIP JOINT hurts. my SHOULDERS hurt. Aren't these things that start to hurt when you start slipping downhill?? I mean, it's been a week - how did my body pick up on the fact that I've moved out of the first quarter of my life already!

Soon I'm going to be writing about the smell of bengay, using too much powder, and stringing bars of soap up all over the place!! (those last two are for my parents, and I can hear them laughing from here!!)

No comments: