Tuesday, August 08, 2006

oddities

I have my blog registered with a tracking site, so that I can see who reads it. That's right...while you get to spy into my life I get to spy into yours. It tells me things like where you are, the IP address, how you got here, how long you stayed, your favorite color, and what outfit you are wearing. (ok, not all of those are true!)

Everyday there are two people who visit me. One from Ohio and one from Connecticut. The odd thing, I know they are both my mom (who is neither in Ohio or Connecticut, but in Rhode Island!). Here's how she shows up:

Location: Ohio, Parma, United States
Hostname: wsip-XX-XX-XXX-XXX.ri.ri.cox.net

and

Location: Connecticut, Manchester, United States
Hostname: wisp-YY-YY-YY-Y.ri.ri.cox.net

There have been two people recently who got to me via web searches. One searched google for "ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, welcome to fenway park" and indeed, there I am on the bottom of page one. And someone else searched for "above the influence" and found me too, right in the middle of page five.

And, also oddly enough, while I was abroad this summer people from each country I was in visited my site, along with someone from India, Canada, Australia, England, China, and Brazil.

So keep visiting, searching, and by all means keep not leaving comments...I kinda like it all uncluttered and stuff. (ok, not all of that is true either!)

No comments: