Thursday, August 23, 2007

so long sweet summer

packing day slowly turns into travel day.

Bo is leaving for better places; far-away lands with no cell service, no internet, and questionable running water and/or electricity. But, damn if he won't save a few lives while he's there. To recap, Bo and I are living in the same time zone for the first time in 4 years - and now, 3 weeks later, he's off to AKDT - 4 hours behind me. And then from there, he's back to EDT for a few weeks. I think in November he rolls back to good ol' CDT. At which point I hope for a visit - a few too many beers at the best hole in the wall Austin can offer, and a Bo and Deb reunion dart night....watch your feet fellas!



I'll miss ya, Kid!! ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woe to "champion" drinkers and "experts" at mixing drinks.