Monday, October 29, 2007

2007, the exclamation point!

I left the house last night saying, "I won't even be excited if they win it tonight." In the end, that was not the case. I'm not afraid to admit when I'm wrong, I was wrong.

More to come later, you can be sure of that. Until then, two questionably pointless things to occupy your time.

First, I'm sure y'all have heard of the Steal-a-Taco campaign, and how Jacoby Ellsbury's (Tacoby Bellsbury) stolen base won everyone in America a free taco. And, perhaps some of you are like me and detest the idea of having to eat a taco bell taco, but hate wasting anything free! You can go here to donate the monetary equivalent of your taco to the California Wildfire victims. Legit? I don't know - but if you aren't going to get a taco anyway, what have you wasted?

Second, Mikey Lowell. Mr. RBI. Mr. Double-off-the-wall. Mr. Billy-Mueller-still-holds-a-special-place-in-my-heart-but-I-LOVE-this-guy. Mr. World Series MVP. Mr. Free Agent. Sign this petition, to keep Mikey Lowell. Will it help? Who knows, probably not. Does it hurt, heck no!

No comments: