Thursday, February 07, 2008

OCD

My OCD has reached a new low (high?). I was out of the office yesterday (on my death bed with the mutant flu, but thats a story for another time) and while I was out one of the IT guys had to come in and set my office computer up to be on an outside server, so I can access even more RAIDs and files and good stuff. I didn't know he was going to come while I was gone. He very nicely left me a note explaining what he had done. It says:
"I also moved the folder icons down to the bottom left corner of your desktop so they don't get lost in all your other folders...

...I had to move a few things around with the open folders and applications on your desktop, it is awfully crowded."
And my reaction, shear embarrassment that he had to see my messy desktop. And, of course, it is now all spic-n-span and organized. There must be a drug for this, and I want it!

2 comments:

nanio said...

Perhaps this embarrassment could be parlayed into a larger monitor.

Los Tangueros said...

Or better yet a second monitor; more pixels not just bigger ones ;-)