Wednesday, February 18, 2009

tesla love

This morning I had to be at the imaging center at 5:30am, a feat in itself that is less than ideal. Last night around 7pm I developed rapid onset flu symptoms, which kept me awake and miserable for most of the night.

5am came pretty quickly, and my whole body was sore. I got dressed and decided to stop at CVS first to pick up something to get me through the day. When I went to pay, with the credit card that was in my pocket, I was denied. Of course I immediately knew that the credit card had been in my pocket yesterday evening when I had been scanning. Magnet:1 Jenni:0

I arrived, a little late, to the imaging center and let myself into the console room to set up. After getting everything squared away in both the console and magnet room I reached into my jacket pocket. The magnetically programmed access card to the psychology building and my lab was sitting there. Magnet:2 Jenni:0

My RA came into the console room to ask me about the ferromagnetic properties of BB gun pellets, as our subject has one lodged in his finger. Given my track record with the magnet today so far, I'm reluctant to take any chances.

1 comment:

PTO Police said...

Wow, that actually sounds worse than the annoyances we survived in Days of our VETSAs :-(