Monday, June 26, 2006

confessions

the beautiful pictures that I'd been posting from Italy - well, I can't take credit for them. They were all taken with my camera, but not by me. Everyday I'd give-up my camera to a friend of mine from work, who was unafraid to photograph everyone and everything. Unafraid that everyone thought it was annoying. And I ended up with an average of 200 pictures a day - it was wonderful. Unfortunately, I don't have the same dedication. I carry the camera everday, but I don't always remember to pull it out and photograph things. I have about 30 picutres from the 6 days since he's gone home. sad. But, I have such WONDERFUL pictures of Italy - I'm so lucky.

the one unusual thing about not taking your own pictures, there end up being an absurd number of yourself. I've never seen so many pictures of me in my vacation rolls.

No comments: