Tuesday, June 27, 2006

curiosities

why, when I landed in Paris at 9:15pm, was the sun still high in the sky?

why is the alphabet not the same in all languages but numbers are? but why aren't they pronounced the same?

why did some people in some places decide it was normal to drive on the left side of the road, while other people in other places decided it was normal to drive on the right? is one better, or are they just different?

why is it considered the best to be at the TOP of the hotel, when it takes the longest to get up and down from there?

why does Diet Coke (Coca-cola light) taste so remarkably bad in other countries?

why don't Americans care about the World Cup as much as the rest of the World does?

if I flew home the other way, and skipped my birthday, would I stay 25 for another year? would I want to?

No comments: