Thursday, October 26, 2006

things i didn't know i'd need to know...

I'm applying to grad school for admissions in Fall 2007, and I'm right in the middle of trying to get everything ready. Each application asks for a different set of crazy things. The worst so far, one hoity-toity school requires me to list, in order of relevance, grouped by subject, all the classes and their text books, that I've EVER TAKEN.

seriously. they are asking me to fill out this form. it clearly says a transcript can NOT replace this. But they ask for the transcript too.

seriously - TEXT BOOKS. (and I'm thinking - "the yellow one with a strand of DNA on it" will not do. I'm also thinking that neither will "I DON'T FREAKIN' KNOW!")

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh that's why you asked me about the Statistics book. Let me know if you need to know more. I have them all still.