Thursday, November 02, 2006

infiltration

This morning I had messages in my work Inbox, and I wanted to share them.


From: Gilda Farmer
Subject: needle girder multiple-disk clutch


and the two housemaids.dared not believe it, and could not help saying so.


From: Carey Hansen
Subject: paper-palisaded nut palm

an embarrassment impossible to be overcome. had his first appearance, or his resemblance to the

From: Francisca Baca
Subject: never-ending ordeal tree


amiable feeling; that had his actions been what mr. wickham represented them, so gross a violation of and extensive patronage. yet in spite of all these temptations, let me warn my cousin elizabeth, and


From: Edmond Mckay
Subject: nipa alcohol night-fly

and i do not think it of light importance that he should have attentive and conciliatory manner towards


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bonjour Jenni, I really need a new dentist and I want to take you up on your offer to recommend your dentist to a friend in need! My dentist is an asshat because he stopped accepting all insurance this year. Can you send your dentist's contact information to Mel and she can forward it to me? Me and my dirty teeth would thank you ever so much!

Michelle