Friday, December 08, 2006

time flies...

...but am i having fun?

Lately I've not had the time or will to post anything. Not sure why. Winter? Applications? Working? Could be all of those. But I'm not short on stories...no no no. I've got stories all over the place. Some of the better ones require me to scan a few things into the computer so I can post those, and that is too much effort right now. Until then though, might I suggest you check out a few sites.

marmadukeexplained.blogspot.com
I find this one awfully funny, an explanation of the ridiculous comic strip Marmaduke by Joe Mathlete. Sometimes I can't contain my laughter at my desk. Who am I kidding - I don't even try to contain it!

thisnext.com
It's like an online shopping mecca. Nothing is actually sold through the site, just descriptions and links to pages, and recommendations by people. But it's a million times cooler than that description. I found this there, and I want it for our office:



www.amysedarisrocks.com/ilikeyou.htm
While we're on the topic of things I want, I saw this book - and I want it! It looks cool, and the website is fun too.

Enjoy - more to come!

No comments: