Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Update

On Monday I wrote about the make-out session that I witnessed at work, and made claims that it's always exciting where I work. On Tuesday a super-computer that we have blew up. Well, OK, it "caught fire" - there was some faulty wiring, and it caused some power component of the machine to ignite. Pyrotechnics are fun. I was blamed for the excitement, I'm always blamed when something happens to this particular computer. A legacy I hope to be known for long after I am gone from here.

And today, during our Brainmap seminar, I won a pineapple.

1 comment:

b.kiddo said...

Sounds exciting at your job. I have tons of weird stuff too. Today a teachers node exploded and she lkeft ASAP. I havea mtg with my boss and my other boss said just look down and keep my mouth shut and ill be fine. I hope to keep them open after i eat my bvalium:)
im going to read this alot:)
hang tight
boston bloggers rock
hollah