Sunday, July 22, 2007

solo

Last week, while home alone and pretending to pack, I think I had a little psychotic break. The cable was busted, so I called the cable company trying to get it fixed - yes, fixed for about 4 days until I have to have it canceled. They sent a cable guy over to check it out. The guy that showed up had actually been here twice before, he remembered me, and he's very nice. I was apparently excited to have some company and someone to talk to, I think at one point I offered to make him a sandwich - truly, a sandwich...for the cable guy. In the end, it turns out I unplugged one of the cable wires, which is why it wasn't working. He plugged it back in and everything was fine. Honestly, I didn't KNOW I unplugged it - but I can't be sure that I didn't do it all subconsciously, looking for a friend...

Hmmm, today the phone seems to be acting up...I hope the phone man is nice!

No comments: