Friday, July 27, 2007

where in Boston is Carmen San Diego?

There were lots of things I was supposed to do to get ready to go…I mean, lots. One of the things my mom kept telling me to do was to go to AAA and get some maps. We have Millie, and we have printed out directions from her GPS, but…we wanted maps too. Well, I never got there. I hate to say I forgot, because I didn’t. I just never made time, or found time, or however it went down. I thought it was alright, since I do have an atlas in my car. So we’re about 20 minutes in to the trip and my mom pulls out the atlas. About 10 minutes later she decides to find where in CT we are. Well, that’s when we realize that my US atlas is really a Boston atlas. Oops! Not going to be much help. She bought an atlas the first stop we made. I think it’s silly to have paid for an atlas, I mean AAA will give us maps for free, we should have just thought of that!

No comments: