Monday, October 15, 2007

things i'd forgotten

I forgot what test anxiety is like. I have nightmares, but they aren't necessarily what you'd expect, I don't think. On Tuesday I have my first Neuroanatomy midterm, and I think it would be understandable if my nightmares involved gigantic hippocampi chasing me around, or perhaps me drowning in a large lateral ventricle, or even me shrinking down to a microscopic level and being trapped in one of the basal ganglion inhibitory loops. But no, those are not my dreams. It simply involves me being half asleep and half awake and trying to utilize that time to "study", and possible test questions come to mind. You know questions like:
In reality, I'd much rather be devoured by the optic chiasm, than go through an entire night freaked out that I'm not going to be able to answer any of these test questions I've come up with!!

No comments: