Sunday, March 30, 2008

Gabriel blew his horn

A disappointing afternoon, wasted watching UT lose to Memphis. I really thought they could pull it out - but Memphis ran away with it from the beginning pretty much. It's a sad day in longhorn country. However, now that a KU-UT championship is out of the picture, I think I'll be rooting for Davidson this evening, shhh - don't tell! - Stephen Curry is on fire, and what a great story that would be! This is why I love the madness, anything is possible.

UPDATE: With a minute fifteen left on the clock and KU making their two free throws I felt I should take the opportunity to admit I've been a fair-weather fan for both teams equally during this game. I've cheered constantly for the leader, WHEE, Underdog! WHEE, Number One Seed! It's a good game, for all involved!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Et tu, Jenni? Quid pro quo too much to ask for? Hate to say but regardless of what happens you've got bad karma coming your way.

nanio said...

how's your allegiance feeling today?