Wednesday, January 23, 2008

good idea, bad idea


I won't lie, this seemed like a perfectly fine idea at the get go. Dump the styrofoam on the floor, put items in box, refill with styrofoam. I overlooked a few very key elements, like the static attraction between sytrofoam and long-haired cat. Also, the territorial behavior of long-haired cat over styrofoam. Finally, the teeny tiny small styrofoam pieces that were littered all over the floor as I finished up. In the end, the box is packed, Mia is styrofoam-free, and the mess has been cleaned. Next time, maybe I'll use a bag!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

next time, go with a dog.

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with Anonymous.

Jenni said...

you can't comment on your own comment, especially not to agree with yourself. that's just unacceptable.

Anonymous said...

I agree with #1 and #2, as well as #3.

Jenni said...

I'm sorry, #4. I can get on board with #1 and #3, but...#2's an idiot!