Thursday, August 21, 2008

What I learned on my summer vacation.

Studying for quals is:
...bad for my ego.
...bad for my diet.
...bad for my skin.
...bad for my sleep.
...bad for my brain.
...bad for my sanity.
...but somehow, good for my running. 3 times this week, two good hips.
(oh, and I learned a bit of stuff about the hippocampus, prefrontal cortex, and supposedly how my memory works. We'll see if they're right about that!)

Thanks to those of you who have put up with my whining, insanity, feelings of doom, hermit-ism, and whatever else I've been doling out! And, for all the encouragement! I feel ready to kick this thing in the rear. T minus 14 and a half hours. Then, beer.

1 comment:

C.Pacheco said...

You go girl!! kick some butt - or some pre-frontal whatever!! Focus, concentrate and write for a few hours and then enjoy the beer. And, by the way, while you are writing - SAVE, SAVE, SAVE and even make a copy or two!!

Love you!